| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dourados in October is warm at 20.8 °C (69.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.2 °C (86.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in October is a little damp. Some 159.4mm (6.3in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:20 long and the longest day is 12:57 long with an average length of 12:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Dourados October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Dourados, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Dourados:
- Coxim, Brazil - 415.2 kms (258 miles) N
- Paranaiba, Brazil - 470.8 kms (292.5 miles) NE
- Campo Grande, Brazil - 199.4 kms (123.9 miles) N
- Tres Lagoas, Brazil - 360.5 kms (224 miles) ENE
- Ivinhema, Brazil - 91.4 kms (56.8 miles) E
- Jacarezinho, Brazil - 507.9 kms (315.6 miles) ESE
- Londrina, Brazil - 393.7 kms (244.7 miles) ESE
- Maringa, Brazil - 321.9 kms (200 miles) ESE
- Campo Mourao, Brazil - 321.8 kms (200 miles) SE
- Guaira, Brazil - 213.7 kms (132.8 miles) SSE
- Ciudad Del Este, Paraguay - 367.2 kms (228.2 miles) S
- Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil - 369.3 kms (229.5 miles) S